Aslan's Blog

My blog on life, the universe and everything ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germany

An American in Germany...

04 June, 2005

Hi, everyone!

Hello out there! This is my very first attempt at a blog, so I'm still really wet behind the ears! I'd appreciate any tips on making my blog/website better. For now I'll leave you with one of my favorite poems:

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold
Her early leaf's a flower
But only so an hour

So leaf subsides to leaf
So Eden sank to grief
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay

- Robert Frost

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poem, but a bit depressing! I wish we could keep those "golden" times, don't you?

Saturday, 04 June, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but then we'd never know if something even better might be waiting down the road, would we?

Saturday, 04 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home